Saturday, October 27, 2012

My item from El burrito

This is my item!!

I bought the green tribal art mat looking thing.
This product said made in Mexico. I asked the manager on Duty where he thought these products came from and he said it is possible that they are from anywhere. He said they get a shipment and he doesn't know exactly where they come from he just knows they go through alot of different hands. He was happy our class was in supporting the business. 

I currently have this item below my keyboard. Everyone at my job loves it and a lot of people have tribal artifacts and cloths here at work because people are from all parts of Latino America at my Job. Most people here at my job are from Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador, Columbia, Venezuela, Ecuador, Chile, Cuba, Puerto Rico,The Dominican republic and Guatemala.  

No comments:

Post a Comment