Saturday, September 29, 2012

Circle Activity

Tuesday we did an activity in a circle where some questions were asked in regards to looking into within.

These are some questions from the activity.

Where am I coming from today? What’s my physical / emotional status

-I am coming from a long day at work, catching two busses to get here from downtown, a fast paced day. I received some errors at work and my emotional status is distressed. My physical status is exited to be here and eager to learn

Now, What is important to me?  How do I express what is important to me? How do others know what those things are?

-My family is important to me, my sisters and parents. My education and success is important to me. I express that my family is important to me by simply doing without saying. I help out all the times and make sure my loved ones know that I love them everyday. I express my education is important to me by dedicating time and effort to my work and striving to do the best I can with the resources and knowledge I have. Other people know that because I have continued working hard for my academics despite outside obstacles.


What is it like to not know where your neighbor is coming from?

It is kind of puzzling because you think you know so smuch from assumptions but you really dont. In terms of a living situation it could be extremely scary not to know where your neighbor came from because you fear automatically about things you arent familiar with. For instance that neighbor could be a sex offender or a serial killer or whatever thats mind boggling.


In the activity how did you find the answers to the previous questions about them while sitting in their chair being them or could you??

Its difficult because its hard knowing the answers wthout you being them. In all reality you can try to relate all you want but if you havent had these experiences first hand you could only scratch the surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment